Liberty International Insurance Limited
Liberty International Insurance Limited in Hong Kong is a 100% owned subsidiary of the Liberty Mutual Insurance Group. We first started as OTB Assurance Ltd in 1973. In November 1999, Liberty Mutual Insurance Group acquired 70% shares of the company and was renamed as ""Liberty International Insurance Limited"". Liberty Mutual Insurance Group took over the remaining 30% shares three years later. Today, we offer a wide range of insurance products and services for individuals and corporations, including private motor, individual and group Life and Medical, office and shop packages, etc. We are one of the top 10 Medical insurance providers and one of the top 20 Property and Casualty insurers. We distribute products and services through professional and registered agents and brokers.