The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) is leading a five-year study to reduce the effects of landslides, including among China’s Belt and Road countries. HKUST’s Charles Ng says the multi-disciplinary, multinational study includes student participation in developing a world-leading standard of landslide barriers for “export” to many countries.
- Charles Ng, Chair Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering, HKUST
- George Goodwin, UK Student
- Kelvin Au, Hong Kong Student
- Hengdu Liu, Chinese mainland Student
- Rafa Tasnim, Student from Bangladesh
Hong Kong Trade Development Council
HKTDC Belt and Road Portal